TrainSEE: Training in Information Technologies in South Eastern Europe
Project Duration: 3 Years (2001 -2004)
Train-IT aims to develop a corporate e-learning environment for ICT skill development based on generic ICT skill profiles and targeted to the SE European market. The project aims to:
- Identify and prioritise S.E. Europe training needs in ICT.
- Identify the content of the training courses that correspond to selected training needs.
- Develop the content of the selected training courses and deliver it into multimedia training curricula.
- Implement an e-Learning service which is capable of delivering the multimedia training curricula.
- Deliver the training material for a period of time and evaluate the service’s operation
- Promote the training service in the region