CEBOS: Cost Effective eBusiness Operating Services of SMEs
Project Duration: 3 Years (2001 -2004)
The main objective of CEBOS is the establishment and evaluation of e-Market Places (Mediation Sites) that will progressively minimize the gap between SMEs and the International on line market. The aim is to:
- Analyse European regional markets in order to identify business opportunities for on line SMEs. SMEs business models will be analised as well in order to identify their strategic business objectives.
- Deliver Best Practice Models for Electronic Market Places at regional and European level.
- Operate and validate the value added benefits of CEBOS mediator platform for cost efficient and supportive e-Business
- Measure the impact of such a customized model in regional SME markets.
- Disseminate widely the CEBOS Business Cases in order to provide SMEs with a strategic competitive advantage in the digital economy.
More specifically, CEBOS strategic business objectives include the improvement of e-Business maturity in targeted regional environments. During the project, extended dissemination activities will facilitate this objective along with the active participation of SMEs in its pilots and the establishment of e-Business reference nodes in each region.